Published on: Jun 7, 2021
• Daimler Vans USA LLC (DVUSA) is recalling 168 2019 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter vehicles equipped with the camper upfit option. The Electronic Stability Control (ESP) software was not updated for vehicles with a higher center of gravity.
• Newmar Corporation is recalling 1,294 2017-2022 Dutch Star, 2017-2019 Mountain Aire, 2019-2021 Ventana and 2021 New Aire motorhomes. The sealing washer may not seat correctly in the pilot bore holes, allowing the high pressure fuel rail assembly to leak.
•Forest River Inc. is recalling 93 2021 Columbus Fifth Wheel trailers. The breakaway switch and trailer brakes may not activate when needed due to an incorrectly wired breakaway switch.
• Keystone RV Company is recalling 1,990 2017-2021 Keystone Cougar 368MBI trailers. The frame rails do not have enough cross support, which could cause them to buckle under certain side-load stress conditions.
• Thor Motor Coach is recalling 53 2022 Rize, Scope, Sequence and Tellaro vehicles. The Flex-190 Solar Panel junction box may short.
• KZRV is recalling 117 2021 Stratus and SportTrek trailers. The water heater circuits were wired with an incorrect size circuit breaker, which may prevent the breaker from tripping, and failing to provide adequate wiring protection.
• Chrysler is recalling 447,985 2012-2021 RAM 3500, 3500 Cab Chassis, 4500 Cab Chassis, and 5500 Cab Chassis vehicles. Incorrect information in the Service and Owner’s Manuals may cause the flanged lug nuts to be over-tightened, which could result in a broken wheel stud and possible wheel separation.
• Triple E Recreational Vehicles is recalling 1,173 2020-2021 Serenity S24CB, Unity U24MB, U24CB, U24IB, U24FX, U24TB, U24RL, Wonder W24RL, W24MB, W24FTB, and W24RTB recreational vehicles. The metal deflector that protects the refrigerator’s wood frame from exhaust is positioned too low, which could allow the exhaust to discolor or char the wood frame.
• Ford Motor Company is recalling 220 2021 F-150 vehicles. The steering gear may have internal damage, which could result in difficulty steering, or the inability to rotate the steering wheel while driving.