The following is the latest list of RV recalls complied by the National Highway Traffic Safety Association (NHTSA):
• Daimler Trucks North America, LLC is recalling 17,822 2021-2022 Freightliner Cascadia, Business Class M2, 114SD, 108SD, 122SD, Custom S2 Chassis, Custom XB Chassis, Custom XC Chassis, and Custom MT Chassis Western Star 4700, 4900, 5700 vehicles . The steering arm and tie rod bolts may have a defective seam that can fracture.
• Newmar Corporation is recalling 19 2021 London Aire, Dutch Star, New Aire, Ventana, and Mountain Aire vehicles. The steering output shaft may be too short and could disengage from the steering input shaft.
• Tiffin Motorhomes Inc. is recalling 215 2021 Phaeton motorhomes, equipped with a roof mounted passenger side awning. A roof mounted body panel may have been improperly attached to the roof.
- May 3- Latest Government Recalls Issued - May 5, 2021
- April 26th- NHTSA Issues its Latest Weekly List of RV Recalls - April 26, 2021
- The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration issued the following recalls- March 22nd,2021 - March 22, 2021